So here's a conglomeration of pictures over the last few weeks to catch this blog up to speed on some progress. The Nursery is still a work in progress with more things to come so I'll have to post the completed pics once everything is in and ready. We are officially 36 weeks and READY for our Noah. Don't know if my tummy can stretch much more and not sure if my sweet hubby can take much more "nesting" from his very pregnant wife. Whether it is sooner or later we know we will have our sweet baby boy in our arms in less than a month....CRRRRaaaazy!! Brings about so many emotions to think about that reality...one being how much I adore my husband. Having known him since we were 7, being best friends, respecting him, watching him grow into such an incredible man, I am completely overwhelmed and humbled at the sweet fact that God has given me the opportunity to have a son with him...with my Eric. So very thankful that our wonderful Savior has used this pregnancy to yet again allow us to fall even more in love with Him as well as each other...such a humbling journey!! Ok so without further adieu here are some pics...
35 wks 'ish
Noah's Nursery: a work in progress
Little "love letter" written by 9yr old Eric to 9yr old Kandis I found in some of my nesting :)
Some of our Maternity pics
1 comment:
I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear about Noah's arrival!!! Thinking of you!!!!
Post a Comment