Thursday, September 9, 2010

We're having a.......B-O-Y!!!

We found out yesterday at our 16 1/2 week ultrasound that we are having a sweet baby BOY! We could not be more excited!! It was such a fun moment with Eric, getting to hear those words during the ultrasound! Eric has thought boy for the last 3 months and I really was neutral up until about a week ago when I just "had a feeling" it was a boy. You pray so much for this sweet baby in your tummy and during one of those prayers I was just overwhelmed with a tearful feeling of God telling me we were going to have the opportunity to raise up a man of God. Needless to say this is a moment I'll never forget, it was such a sweet moment from the Lord. We were so excited to go to this appointment and to see part of what the Lord was planning. Our little man looked very healthy according to the ultrasound tech. She talked about how his heart, spine, kidneys, fingers/toes all looked great. We'll get a closer look at everything next month at our anatomy scan. His sweet little profile could not be any cuter!! He looks like he's got pouty little lips and a cute button nose from the pics. He had one of his arms thrown up over his head...already snoozing like his daddy does. We are so thankful for all of God's blessings and for his perfect plan to entrust us as the parents of this precious little boy that will one day be a man.


Us about to head in and find out what we're having

theoasischurch.org.jpg


16 1/2 week belly...about to find out!!


theoasischurch.org.jpg





One of the sweet profile pics (i'll upload a clearer pic once I'm able to scan)


theoasischurch.org.jpg

No comments: