Monday, December 26, 2011

9 months

It has been an eventful month for our little NINE MONTH OLD. Ok this whole growing up thing can officially stop...saying 9 months sounds so big to me!! Noah is seriously so so much fun and I swear I've said it at every month, but I think this age is yet again my favorite :). Noah is so interactive, funny, busy, cuddly. I could go on but I'll hold back haha. We got to go visit my sister and her family in California this month. I was a little concerned with how Noah would do on the over 5 hour flight, the 3 hour time change, going back to sleeping in a pack n play. But he did as close to perfect as he could've possibly done! I made sure to nurse him as much as he possibly would do on the flights and we just crossed our fingers he would nap at some point. Noah made lots of friends on the plane as he learned for the first time (on his own) to wave at people passing by. We were in the very last row on the plane (which helped with nursing/napping) and people were walking past to stretch their legs or to use the bathroom...Noah decided this was really about ppl coming back there to see him. As people would pass by Noah would wave wave wave...if they happen to not notice him he would then begin grunting/growling until they did and then...he would wave wave wave. Haha. He had the back several rows and a couple sweet stewardesses entertained. He absolutely loved time with his sweet cousins and was definitely not without plenty of loving from his California fam. We went to Disney Land while we were there and Noah was able to ride a few rides, take pictures with a few characters, watch the parade. He loved all of it and was absolutely exhausted when we left!! We threw the "schedule" out the window on this trip and tried our best to adjust to the time change (that was so much harder than I thought it'd be) and our little man really did a great job with all those changes! We also had some family pics taken this month. It was so nice actually being IN the pics instead of the one taking them all. We are using one of the pics as our christmas card. They turned out great thanks to Chelsea Patricia Photography. We'll be using her wonderful talents again for his 1 year pics sometime next year. Noah you are JOY in every sense of the word and we could not be more proud of you our little man. Thank you for such a sweet little buddy!

Noah this month you:
- Started "cruising" on the furniture
- started waving hello and bye bye
- 3rd and 4th teeth have pooped through
- eating a lot more solids
- wearing 12-18 month clothes
- around 21-22 ish pounds
- 31 inches tall
- Nursing 5 times a day
- taking 2 naps a day
- sleeping 12 hrs a night

No comments: