Okay at this point I think I'm going to say just about every post how fast time is flying by. To say that we have a 7 month old seriously seems like I'm fibbing. Life with this little boy is SO much fun!! I am overjoyed that I get the blessing of staying at home with him and getting to watch all the details of his little personality unfold. Thank God for an amazing husband who allows me the opportunity to be a stay at home wife and mom. Noah is ACTIVE at 7 months!! I had a beach reunion with all of my best friends from college last week and Noah was in tow for all the fun. Two of my best friends also brought their little ones and Noah had such a fun time getting to hang out with his buddies!! I had been praying that Noah would hold off on crawling until after the beach trip...there were too many stairs and way too much sand for all that. Thankfully, God was sweet enough to answer that prayer...literally the second we got home and I put him down on the floor Noah was crawling everywhere!! Granted it's still an awkward crawl as he nails down the mechanics but still it is a crawl. We have one determined little boy and can see that as he gets to anything he wants haha. The beach trip was a blast and Noah did absolutely great on it!! He loved the ocean and the pool, we definitely have a water baby. It was so fun to be able to have him around all of my dear friends and to watch them interact with the biggest joy in mine and Erics life. Also on this trip I had a big milestone of leaving him with a babysitter who was not a dear friend or family. Up until now Noah has only been babysat by my parents and then a time or two for less than an hour by dear friends. So this was a milestone for this momma, especially since I had never even met the babysitter this time. One of my friends sat up the babysitter so that we could go out one night while at the beach and have a true girls night out. The sitter sits for a friend of hers and is a full time nanny as well, she was wonderful. We all had our little ones in the bed and sound asleep when she got there to insure an easy night for her...and me :). I was nervous to leave him for the first "real" time haha and like a goober shed a few tears pulling off. Thankfully I had 5 of my best friends to hold my hand lol and we had the best night of the trip. We laughed nonstop and had the best time acting just about how we did in college. Noah did great, never knew mommy was gone and slept the whole time :). I'm so glad that we did it!! We are slowly but surely settling into the new house and now that Noah is crawling baby proofing is about to become my life!! We are actually home the rest of September and the whole month of October...this is the first time in a very long time I can say that...and I love it!! Noah at 7 months you are:
- The happiest baby with constant smiles (melts your mommy's heart)
- Very ticklish on your belly and ribs
- Thinking peek a boo is fun
- Love story time
- Love listening/watching your daddy play guitar
- Crawling (awkwardly :)) everywhere
- Can sit yourself up from any position (you love doing this...especially during naptime)
- Nursing 5x a day
- baby food 3x a day with 1 afternoon snack
- Love bath time
- Wearing size 3 diapers
- Wearing mostly 9-12 mo clothes
- Love snuggling with mommy and daddy
- Trying to pull yourself up to standing
- Babbling all the time
- Said "dada" very distinctively one morning as daddy walked into the room (9/12)
- Try to sing along with mommy when she sings
- Just starting to reach for mommy and daddy
- Being not so great of a napper this week
- Went to the beach and played with your buddies Jack & Ellie
- Had to get your 2nd haircut b/c your hair grows like weeds
- LOVE music
Sweet Noah you are getting so big so fast and becoming one busy little man. Mommy and daddy love you so very very much and cannot believe you're already 7 months old!! Thank you for being such a joy in our lives. God is using you to show mommy and daddy how much he loves His children. We could hug & kiss on you all day long buddy...and somedays we try to :). You are the sweetest buddy and we couldn't be more happy to be yours. We love you with all our hearts baby boy.
pictures to come :)
No comments:
Post a Comment