Monday, June 6, 2011

Milestones

Sweet Noah has hit some more milestones this week!! It is still crazy to me what all can happen in just a weeks time with this little guy and how much can change!! Noah has been laughing here and there for a few weeks now but just started laughing in longer sequences this week. There's a difference between saying "oh did you hear him, he just laughed" and him going on for minutes laughing...I love love love it!! I'll post a video at the end of the post of him laughing at my mom mid-diaper change :)


Another milestone we hit this week is dropping our "dreamfeed". Noah now goes to sleep for good between 8:30-9 and has been sleeping 10-11 hours...wooohooooo!! His naps are improving, he just woke up from a 2 hour nap which is seriously a miracle for us! He's eating mostly at 3 hr increments during the day with one 4 hour stretch. We've also dropped his 4th nap which he loves. This child loves being awake and active! I'll post more with his 4month post next week...cannot believe he's already 4months old!!


No comments: