Noah is officially 6wks and 1 day as of today. So we hit another milestone and like clockwork our little guy went 7hrs between his night feeds last night...giving his mommy 6 straight hours of sleep!! I woke up after 5 thinking ok he's going to wake up any second and the little sweetie kept snoozing for another 2 hours, thank you Jesus haha. We are definitely still working on our nap times and working through Noah not having to have me standing by his crib to fall asleep. It really is cute though the little chunk will cry, I'll come in to "shhh" him, he'll see me, and immediately the crying turns into a huge fat man goofy smile...making it impossible to be frustrated at his cute chubby self. I know he'll get it eventually. In the meantime I am loving every single second being this childs mommy. Even in the sleep deprivation, mounds of laundry. spit up, and diapers, I am overwhelmed with love for this child and forever grateful to a loving God for entrusting him to us. He's our best little buddy!! Here's a pic from today of those sweet cheeks & one of him and his mommy headed out for a little outing.

2 comments:
he looks just like you, Kandis. :) and, try not to think about the sleep b/c I would give anything for jack to cry me back in his room and look up at me and smile like that...and the late night nursing sessions with just me and him......miss those nights. :)
He is so precious!! Congrats on 6 straight hours of sleep- I bet you feel like a new woman! ha! I remember the first time Avery slept through her 5 am feeding... I had to go in and make sure she was still breathing, then I laid in my bed just waiting for her to wake up! Sounds like you guys have a great schedule going and I hope that Noah continues to sleep well!
Post a Comment