On one hand I cannot believe it's already been a month since we met our sweet baby boy and on the other hand a month seems so short...now that we have him we can't imagine our lives ever not knowing this sweet sweet baby! He has enriched our lives in every possible way and yet again the Lord is using his life to show us a glimpse of how much he loves us. We are so very thankful for our Noah! This month has definitely been exhausting but has also been the best month of our lives. We are slowly but surely getting into a routine...our days are great and our nights are still a little unpredictable. Noah is growing and growing...almost 10 pounds now! We made our first full day of "out and about" yesterday and he did great! Mommy is having to become a pro at nursing in the car haha. Our lives have always been on the go especially being in ministry, and Noah is adjusting perfectly so far with the few outings that we've had! He went to his first baseball game yesterday and slept the whole time in the moby on his mommy...very exciting game :). We are loving every single minute with our little man and are so excited to watch him grow every day. We love you so very much Noah and are praying over your life to be one that loves the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul!
Noah this month is:
- loves to stare at his daddy
- loves looking at windows
- tries very hard to look at tv (mommy and daddy won't let him)
- could care less about big sister meco
- trying to pick his head up and doing a very good job at it
- just starting to find your hands and trying to figure them out
- sleeps about 3 hrs at a time at night :(
- loooooves bath time
- smiles all the time. he is a very happy happy baby
- just starting to make noises for fun
- is loud at everthing!! (sleeping, eating, pooping...he is all boy already)
- loves having his mommy and daddy talk to him
- 9lb 13oz. as of today
1 comment:
Kandis,
Don't know if you know or not, but I've been following your blog. :) I just think you are such an amazing woman, and now mother. You made such an impact on me from the moment I met you. I'm so thrilled to know that things went well for you and the delivery. Your baby boy is beyond precious and I know you are enjoying him so much. And, I know you'll be amazing parents. I have a blog, too, in case you've never been. And, (shhhh, it's sort-of a secret), I'm writing a book about my story/walk with Christ. I have quite the following on my blog now...you may enjoy it. :) good luck! I'll be praying for y'all and if you ever need anything, please let me know! xo, cat
www.constantinchaos.blogspot.com
Post a Comment